Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Boring

My sincerest apologies to all of the 3.5 people that actually read this crap. There's really been nothing to report. Business as usual around here; Red's taking some online courses, I've been trolling Ebay for go-fast goodies for my bike, some of our fish died and have been replaced, The Chezwicks have done zilch since our last show, I stopped drinking RedBull, I applied for an advisor position at Upper Iowa University's satellite 'campus' in Milwaukee, I played some foosball the other night and actually won a few games, and deleted all of the 'sent items' from my work email. It's supposed to be 60+ degrees tomorrow, so methinks I'll try to get out and make some after-work wheelies. Oh yeah...It looks like Blackbird Johnson and myself will be riding out to Utah in May for the World Superbike races. Smashing.

1 comment:

hswell said...

C'mon, entertain us damn you! (shakes fist)

Red Bull is nasty.