Saturday, August 2, 2008

New Edition


Oops...I meant 'Addition'. Damn you Bobby Brown. This fish reminds me of that crap peach sherbet my grams (on the Lutheran side) fed us after a long day of walking beans. 'Walking beans' is when you trundle up and down rows and rows and rows and rows and rows and rows and rows and rows and rows and rows and rows and rows and rows and rows of soybeans, cutting out the weeds with a butterknife. The midwest version of picking cotton...swing low, sweet something or other. Nowadays, I'm sure they have software you can download which allows for those pesky weeds to be snuffed out via satellite and laser beams. Oh well...I was 10 years old and it paid for my most-awesome Mongoose BMX race bike....complete with Skyway TuffWheels, alloy seat post clamp, Rat Trap pedals, and a Shimano 3-piece crank...I did sweet table-tops. So yeah...new fish. I actually have two of these...'Harold' and 'Kumar' These=fish. These fish=Albino Oscars

1 comment:

hswell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.